• The Biplane Forum is a large global active community of biplane builders, owners and pilots. From Pitts to Skybolts, to older barnstormers, all types are welcome. In addition to our active community, our content boasts exhaustive technical information which is often sought after for projects and maintenance. This information has accumulated over the 12+ years the forum has been in existence.

The Biplane Forum is a private community. Subscriptions are only $49.99/year or $6.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched source of information not found anywhere else on the web. We are also a great resource for non biplane users, since many GA aircraft are built the same way (fabric and tube construction). Annual membership also comes with two BiplaneForum.com decals.

Intro- Alabama

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tmabry11

Registered Users
Reaction score
Hey all,

Longtime lurker and first time posting on the forum. I've been a huge pitts fanatic every since seeing a S1C fly at an airshow back in high school. Fast forward 6 years and now I am now a CFI/CFII/MEI working in gulf shores, Alabama. I have toyed with the idea of starting to build my own pitts but due to instructor wages and not a lot of free time that's not really feasible at this time.

If anyone in the lower Alabama area is building a pitts I would love to help out, get my hands dirty and learn anything that I can. Also, if anyone has a 2 place pitts and wants to fly I would be more than willing to pitch in for gas and/or barter my cfi services for a chance to go fly.

Cheers

-Thomas
704-425-2101

Latest posts

Back