• Become a Subscribing Member today!

The Biplane Forum is a large global active community of biplane builders, owners and pilots. From Pitts to Skybolts, to older barnstormers, all types are welcome.

The Biplane Forum is a private community. Subscriptions are only $49.99/year or $6.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched source of information not found anywhere else on the web.

Why become a Subscribing Member?

• In addition to our active community, our content boasts exhaustive technical information which is often sought after for projects and maintenance. This information has accumulated over the 12+ years the forum has been in existence.
    • We are also a great resource for non biplane users, since many GA aircraft are built the same way (fabric and tube construction).
    • Annual membership also comes with two BiplaneForum.com decals.

Become a Subscribing Member and access the Biplane Forum in full!

Subscribe Now

Meyers OTW

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

3zeroLeft

Reaction score
SOOO – I just want to see if there was anyone out there with a Meyers OTW…? Or any experiences with one...
Over the last few months my Dad and I were able to purchase one; most of the time has been spent working out the deal, getting the annual and waiting for the weather to warm up a bit. It wasn’t until last weekend that the weather was nice and we had insurance in place. I have put just over 4 hrs. on since Sat (basically shooting landings all weekend) and it has been a blast to fly. I’ve been searching for as much information as I can… but there is not a lot out there. I would to hear if anyone here has one or any experience with one.
Thanks,
Bryan Chapman

Latest posts

Back