• The Biplane Forum is a large global active community of biplane builders, owners and pilots. From Pitts to Skybolts, to older barnstormers, all types are welcome. In addition to our active community, our content boasts exhaustive technical information which is often sought after for projects and maintenance. This information has accumulated over the 12+ years the forum has been in existence.

The Biplane Forum is a private community. Subscriptions are only $49.99/year or $6.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched source of information not found anywhere else on the web. We are also a great resource for non biplane users, since many GA aircraft are built the same way (fabric and tube construction). Annual membership also comes with two BiplaneForum.com decals.

N33JK for sale

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

qgraber

Reaction score
Sad to say but I guess my Pitts is up for sale:( I don't want to sell but I'm not flying it as much as it needs to be flown because with 3 little boys that love to go flying we end up taking the C-195. I will be posting it in the classifieds on the forum here soon with info and pics. Will be asking $25,000 for it. IO-360 B4A with a little over 1000 hrs tta&e. Thought I'd let y'all have first grabs at it before I post to barnstormers. PM me if you want, Quinten

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back