• The Biplane Forum is a large global active community of biplane builders, owners and pilots. From Pitts to Skybolts, to older barnstormers, all types are welcome. In addition to our active community, our content boasts exhaustive technical information which is often sought after for projects and maintenance. This information has accumulated over the 12+ years the forum has been in existence.

The Biplane Forum is a private community. Subscriptions are only $49.99/year or $6.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched source of information not found anywhere else on the web. We are also a great resource for non biplane users, since many GA aircraft are built the same way (fabric and tube construction). Annual membership also comes with two BiplaneForum.com decals.

New SA750 builder unless?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MTChris

Reaction score
Hello to everyone. Have been reading through all the posts on here and have learned quite a bit, hopefully I can learn alot more.
I have started two previous builds, an Acey deucy and a piper wagabond, don't have many hours into either, the AD because there is really nowhere to go to ask questions and I have alot of them, and the Wag I am still chipping away on the ribs(11 done so far).
the more the wife and I talk about my building an airplane then more we have come to a conclusion that if I am going to spend years of my life building one i might as well build the one I really want and one that I can really be proud of. So I think I am going to pass off my wag to my father who is retiring next month and needs something to do and I will start on a Biplane! I am really leaning towards the SA750 and would have ordered plans but wanted to get some thoughts on any major plus or minus' between a firebolt/skybolt and the Acroduster. I have heard that the plans for the SA750 are pretty well done but do the steen ships and the stolp design have full size rib drawings.

Thank you for having me,
Chris

Latest posts

Back