• The Biplane Forum is a large global active community of biplane builders, owners and pilots. From Pitts to Skybolts, to older barnstormers, all types are welcome. In addition to our active community, our content boasts exhaustive technical information which is often sought after for projects and maintenance. This information has accumulated over the 12+ years the forum has been in existence.

The Biplane Forum is a private community. Subscriptions are only $49.99/year or $6.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched source of information not found anywhere else on the web. We are also a great resource for non biplane users, since many GA aircraft are built the same way (fabric and tube construction). Annual membership also comes with two BiplaneForum.com decals.

New Source For Aluminum Extrusions

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

shovelguy79

Reaction score
I was having trouble finding some of the extrusions needed for the Acroduster, I found a place that has every type of extrusion you can think of and they sell to the public. You have to phone or fax in your order and metal has to be purchased in 12 foot minimum lengths but they have it all in stock. Here is the link for them.

http://www.newsourcecorp.com/

These are the metals that I needed for fittings as listed in the SA-750 plans. I also got a material list for the SA-750 from Aircraft Spruce that even has part numbers to make ordering parts and material easier. It is a PDF file that I can email if anyone wants a copy.

AND10137-1207
AND10133-1003
AND10136-2403
AND10133-1403

Latest posts

Back