• The Biplane Forum is a large global active community of biplane builders, owners and pilots. From Pitts to Skybolts, to older barnstormers, all types are welcome. In addition to our active community, our content boasts exhaustive technical information which is often sought after for projects and maintenance. This information has accumulated over the 12+ years the forum has been in existence.

The Biplane Forum is a private community. Subscriptions are only $29.95/year to gain access to this great community and unmatched source of information not found anywhere else on the web. We are also a great resource for non biplane users, since many GA aircraft are built the same way (fabric and tube construction).

• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Biplane Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

NOS 5.00x5 tube

Lotahp1

Supporting Member
Reaction score
New (dated 1998) 5.00x5 tube. It’s got the TR-67 90degree valve stem. It’s brand new been sitting in my tool box since I ordered it. (I needed. 6.00x6! Oops) its a Aero Classic see pics. Never had any air in it. Still feels nice and supple $40 shipped anywhere in lower 48. IMG_5044.jpgIMG_5043.jpgIMG_5037.jpgIMG_5038.jpgIMG_5039.jpgIMG_5041.jpgIMG_5042.jpg

Lotahp1

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Too much? Bad part is shipping is going to be about $13.50. (Medium flat rate box ...doesn’t fit in a small). So how about $25 shipped? Surely someone needs this? Old but still feels like new.

Reaction score
Too much? Bad part is shipping is going to be about $13.50. (Medium flat rate box ...doesn’t fit in a small). So how about $25 shipped? Surely someone needs this? Old but still feels like new.
I just shipped a 800x4 tube to Smizo for ten bucks.

Lotahp1

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Knight, I was just quoting the US post office flat rate quotes. I don’t have a box for tube so easiest and cheapest I think is going to be to use flat rate box for $13.50. Now if anyone want to pick it up at my house, that’s Free [emoji6]

Lotahp1

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Drunken,

Yeap you can use this tube in a Cleveland wheel. The nit keeps the valve stem from moving. It’s on a lot of the tubes. Some of the cheaper ones dont have it.

Lotahp1

Supporting Member
Reaction score
No one need this tube? $20 shipped

Latest posts