• The Biplane Forum is a large global active community of biplane builders, owners and pilots. From Pitts to Skybolts, to older barnstormers, all types are welcome. In addition to our active community, our content boasts exhaustive technical information which is often sought after for projects and maintenance. This information has accumulated over the 12+ years the forum has been in existence.

The Biplane Forum is a private community. Subscriptions are only $29.95/year to gain access to this great community and unmatched source of information not found anywhere else on the web. We are also a great resource for non biplane users, since many GA aircraft are built the same way (fabric and tube construction).

• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Biplane Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Pictures of the RagWing

Gonzo

Reaction score
For some reason I am unable to post pictures of the RagWing, if you are interested, e-mail me and I will send them out, thanks.

taff

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Write your reply.
Press enter to space your photo below your text.

1/ Look at the bottom left (paper clip Attach Files)
2/ Double click that
3/ This should take you to your pictures.
4/ Find the photo you want to attach and double click it.
That should include your photo in your post
Repeat the above if you want to add another photo
You should be done
5/ Post Reply

decathlon8kcab

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ugh! Know how you feel! I had trouble posting pics a while back. Quite the surprise because I am a HUGE DIGITAL EXPERT! Just kidding. I'm digitally challenged. (Very) But I did learn that there was (at least at one time) a size limit to the pictures you could post on here. Something to do with how many of the megapixlebitsandbytegooglebops that make up the photo. If previously posted help does not work out, maybe look in this direction.

barchiola

This space available.
Reaction score
the tutorial video below was made for a forums site I host that uses the same software. it demonstrates how to add photos. :)

Last edited:

taff

Supporting Member
Reaction score
It used to limit the size of the "whateverpixel" to about 800. Now I just attach 'em, whatever size. Makes life a little easier;)

IanJ

Lifetime Supporter
Reaction score
Yeah, I've had no problems attaching very large files, the new board software just deals with it, which is great.

Latest posts