• The Biplane Forum is a large global active community of biplane builders, owners and pilots. From Pitts to Skybolts, to older barnstormers, all types are welcome. In addition to our active community, our content boasts exhaustive technical information which is often sought after for projects and maintenance. This information has accumulated over the 12+ years the forum has been in existence.

The Biplane Forum is a private community. Subscriptions are only $29.95/year to gain access to this great community and unmatched source of information not found anywhere else on the web. We are also a great resource for non biplane users, since many GA aircraft are built the same way (fabric and tube construction).

• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Biplane Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Pitts S1S Project

Mike Smith

Reaction score
Pitts S1S project for sale. Professionally welded fuselage, Sparcraft wings, extra top wing and spars for two more. I bought the project for parts to repair a customer's aircraft but ended up not needing it. Located at KRIU. Asking $7000.00 negotiable. Mike Smith, (916) 801 2378, [email protected]

Attachments

acro bobby

Supporting Member
Reaction score
That’s Phill Krafts old s1s wings! I believe. Is that fuselage from that s1s set of wing’s?

TFF1

Reaction score
For a Kraft radio guy, that would a cool start for a project. Being always listening for Kraft stories, is his Pitts still around or was it turned into a project too? I could tell it is parts from more than one project. Are the other parts from a finished plane or stalled project?

Mike Smith

Reaction score
Pitts S1S project for sale. Professionally welded fuselage, Sparcraft wings, extra top wing and spars for two more. I bought the project for parts to repair a customer's aircraft but ended up not needing it. Located at KRIU. Asking $7000.00 negotiable. Mike Smith, (916) 801 2378, [email protected]
That’s Phill Krafts old s1s wings! I believe. Is that fuselage from that s1s set of wing’s?
For a Kraft radio guy, that would a cool start for a project. Being always listening for Kraft stories, is his Pitts still around or was it turned into a project too? I could tell it is parts from more than one project. Are the other parts from a finished plane or stalled project?
I'm not too sure about the Kraft stuff. The wings had been on a race plane and still have gap seals installed. The fuselage was built by the previous owner as part of a project he was building but decided to sell.

verticalroll

Reaction score
If you have the blue prints on the sparcraft wings i would love to buy them. My buddy has Spar craft wings and i need prints if something down the road needs fixing

Latest posts