• The Biplane Forum is a large global active community of biplane builders, owners and pilots. From Pitts to Skybolts, to older barnstormers, all types are welcome. In addition to our active community, our content boasts exhaustive technical information which is often sought after for projects and maintenance. This information has accumulated over the 12+ years the forum has been in existence.

The Biplane Forum is a private community. Subscriptions are only $29.95/year to gain access to this great community and unmatched source of information not found anywhere else on the web. We are also a great resource for non biplane users, since many GA aircraft are built the same way (fabric and tube construction).

S2 Javelins for sale

macwolf

Lifetime Supporter
Reaction score

Brand new, wood, nicely made. Cost me $150+pp, any offers? I am need S1 javelins, not S2.
Edited by: macwolf

andrewrichards

Reaction score
Hey Mac
Do you have any pics of the javelins - they may fit the 2XS.

Andrew

macwolf

Lifetime Supporter
Reaction score
Yup, I posted some elsewhere here.. do a quick search. Hey if you can send me the distance between the wires, we can confirm.

macwolf

Lifetime Supporter
Reaction score
Wow, the guy I bought them asked me for my dimensions, made up a new set, and has posted them off already via courier. All I do is pop the old ones in the box, and they go back, free of charge.
I am impressed, and wish to pass on his details for others looking to have Javelins made for them:
He is: Farz Eshghi <[email protected] and has been nothing short of professional and generous.

andrewrichards

Reaction score
Good news Stu, bummer for me - I was hoping you would take $20 NZD for them!

macwolf

Lifetime Supporter
Reaction score
I still have em, if you still want em?

Critter

Reaction score
Are the javalins still available? l would be interested in them for my S2. Chris

macwolf

Lifetime Supporter
Reaction score
They are yes, if Andrew passes on them. You can PM mr

Critter

Reaction score
Thanks Stuart, looks like i have found another set.

Latest posts