• The Biplane Forum is a large global active community of biplane builders, owners and pilots. From Pitts to Skybolts, to older barnstormers, all types are welcome. In addition to our active community, our content boasts exhaustive technical information which is often sought after for projects and maintenance. This information has accumulated over the 12+ years the forum has been in existence.

The Biplane Forum is a private community. Subscriptions are only $29.95/year to gain access to this great community and unmatched source of information not found anywhere else on the web. We are also a great resource for non biplane users, since many GA aircraft are built the same way (fabric and tube construction).

• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Biplane Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

SENSENICH PROP

DaveS1C

Reaction score
I put this porp on Barnstormers &amp; E-Bay (with photos),make me an offer if you have interest! <?:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:eek:ffice:eek:ffice" />
SENSENICH PROP, W76HZ-58 &amp; HUB • $1,200 • FOR SALE • This prop is like new. It was mounted &amp; ran for less than 1 hour. This assembly replaces a constant speed and allows you to still use the original spinner. It's great for the aerobatic pilot that wants a lower cost wood prop for practice. Use on 180/200 HP Lycoming. Its a 76 x 58 pitch prop. Wooden propeller is W76ZH-58, SN AC 5886, Hub is a "Z" propeller hub assembly w/ prop bolts, adapter attaching bolts, front spinner bulk head and chrome face plate. Great for a Skybolt, Pitts, Acorsport, Acroduster, and many other aircraft!

Vilhelm

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Hi Dave,

It is not that I am going to buy the prop, but I do not understand the purpose of the adapter or hub. It looks likethe boltcircle on the prop have a larger diameter than the boltcircle on the crankshaftflange . Is that the reason? And is that normal for a Sensenich wood prop, or is the prop you have for sale not made for a Lycoming ? I am sorry, but I had to ask.

Neil

Lifetime Supporter
Reaction score
When a wood prop is used on an engine with 180hp or more, additional surface area for the prop flange is needed. All the Sensenich wood propellers for 360ci Lycomings require the adapter. You can check the Sensenich web site for more information.

Latest posts