• Become a Subscribing Member today!

The Biplane Forum is a large global active community of biplane builders, owners and pilots. From Pitts to Skybolts, to older barnstormers, all types are welcome.

The Biplane Forum is a private community. Subscriptions are only $49.99/year or $6.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched source of information not found anywhere else on the web.

Why become a Subscribing Member?

• In addition to our active community, our content boasts exhaustive technical information which is often sought after for projects and maintenance. This information has accumulated over the 12+ years the forum has been in existence.
    • We are also a great resource for non biplane users, since many GA aircraft are built the same way (fabric and tube construction).
    • Annual membership also comes with two BiplaneForum.com decals.

Become a Subscribing Member and access the Biplane Forum in full!

Subscribe Now

skybolt flat spins

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

skywolf210

Registered Users
Reaction score
I am not yet a skybolt owner,but hopefully very close. the reason that I chose a skybolt, other than the looks, was so I could go out and play and not have to worry too much about breaking it, if I don't hit anything. my question is, how does a skybolt react in a flat spin,both upright and inverted, besides go around and around, is there anything to worry about or does it come out of the spin easy. I have a lot to learn but I have wondered about flat spins. as most of you are smarter than I am, your answers would be helpful thanks

Latest posts

Back