• The Biplane Forum is a large global active community of biplane builders, owners and pilots. From Pitts to Skybolts, to older barnstormers, all types are welcome. In addition to our active community, our content boasts exhaustive technical information which is often sought after for projects and maintenance. This information has accumulated over the 12+ years the forum has been in existence.

The Biplane Forum is a private community. Subscriptions are only $49.99/year or $6.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched source of information not found anywhere else on the web. We are also a great resource for non biplane users, since many GA aircraft are built the same way (fabric and tube construction). Annual membership also comes with two BiplaneForum.com decals.

SkyBolt Starter Kit for Sale

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

harveysalgadopix

Reaction score
http://sfbay.craigslist.org/eby/for/5333508475.html
SkyBolt Basic Fuselage, SkyBolt Main Fuel Tank, 3 Lever Throttle Quadrant, Wheel Boots, Landing Gear, Wheel Boots, Nose Bowel and Misc Extra Pieces. I acquired these parts along with a bulk motorcycle purchase in Pasadena, CA I am not an Airplane Builder and would very much like all of these items to go to a good home were they may be used for what they were made for. I am willing to sell all of it for a fraction of there original cost. A brief look at the Steen Aero SkyBolt website I priced some of these items. Basic Fuselage $11,900., SkyBolt Main Fuel Tank $949., 3 Lever Throttle Quadrant $315., Nose Bowel $325., Wheel Pants $300. Total Cost nearly $14,000.

Everyone that has inquired about the Steen Aero SkyBolt! Thank your your questions and I apologize it has taken me so long to reply, I work in an Emergency Room and get few days off, I still have EVERYTHING, Don't really want to start selling it off in bits. I really want all these parts to go to someone who will utilize them. I took a few minutes this morning and wiped down a couple of the parts with a Scotch Brite and WD40 as Steen Aero recommended. As you can see in the photos the surface rust wipes right off. I literally had about 30 minutes to devote to the airplane cleaning it this morning I am confident as Steen Aero is that sandblasting these parts would prep them quickly for powder coating or paint. I need the space that the airplane is taking up and I am well aware if these parts sit outside for the winter they will be garbage. What a waste!

First person with $1,200. takes everything
Please contact me by phone
Chris Herbert(925) 435-2555
[email protected]

http://sfbay.craigslist.org/eby/for/5320664074.html

Also please see my ad on Barnstormers

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back