• The Biplane Forum is a large global active community of biplane builders, owners and pilots. From Pitts to Skybolts, to older barnstormers, all types are welcome. In addition to our active community, our content boasts exhaustive technical information which is often sought after for projects and maintenance. This information has accumulated over the 12+ years the forum has been in existence.

The Biplane Forum is a private community. Subscriptions are only $29.95/year to gain access to this great community and unmatched source of information not found anywhere else on the web. We are also a great resource for non biplane users, since many GA aircraft are built the same way (fabric and tube construction).

Starduster Too For Sale

Ray Mattix

Reaction score

<ul>[*]

[*]235 horsepower Lycoming o-540[*]Prop 84" McCauley Fixed, climb[*]Radios: KX155 COMM, KING KT-76 Transponder with ALT. Encoder, and ELT[*]REmovable 2 place bubble canopy[/list]
Edited by: Ray Mattix

Dave Baxter

Lifetime Supporter
Reaction score
Ray please send me a private message with your phone number and E-Mail address as I have a friend that is interested in a 540 powered Starduster. As I to would also love to have more pictures and details on your airplane. Thanks in advance for your trouble. Dave

J3cubflyer

Reaction score

Ray,I am interested in your Starduster, can you email me some Pix?

fstone

Reaction score
Good luck J3 cubflyer. I live in the same town and still can't get in touch with him.

fstone

Reaction score
Just got an email from him saying he is on important business out of country. I'm thinking CIA. Will respond when he gets back.Edited by: fstone

kato747

Old Guy
Reaction score
Ray, Is your Starduster still for sale? Check your email or send PM.

Latest posts