• The Biplane Forum is a large global active community of biplane builders, owners and pilots. From Pitts to Skybolts, to older barnstormers, all types are welcome. In addition to our active community, our content boasts exhaustive technical information which is often sought after for projects and maintenance. This information has accumulated over the 12+ years the forum has been in existence.

The Biplane Forum is a private community. Subscriptions are only $49.99/year or $6.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched source of information not found anywhere else on the web. We are also a great resource for non biplane users, since many GA aircraft are built the same way (fabric and tube construction). Annual membership also comes with two BiplaneForum.com decals.

Starduster Too N633SE Completed

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

user 1554

Reaction score
Move one from the "Project" to "Completed" column, I think I finished it last night.

Serial number 1588 plans were delivered to Walter "Bill" Reidy, Hoagland, Indiana (now deceased) on January 15, 1973. I purchased the project from him in November, 2007. At that time it was a welded fuselage box on gear with tail feathers, and materials for the wings and center section. I've been steadily working on it for almost 14 years while maintaining a marriage and raising a family.