• Become a Subscribing Member today!

The Biplane Forum is a large global active community of biplane builders, owners and pilots. From Pitts to Skybolts, to older barnstormers, all types are welcome.

The Biplane Forum is a private community. Subscriptions are only $49.99/year or $6.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched source of information not found anywhere else on the web.

Why become a Subscribing Member?

• In addition to our active community, our content boasts exhaustive technical information which is often sought after for projects and maintenance. This information has accumulated over the 12+ years the forum has been in existence.
    • We are also a great resource for non biplane users, since many GA aircraft are built the same way (fabric and tube construction).
    • Annual membership also comes with two BiplaneForum.com decals.

Become a Subscribing Member and access the Biplane Forum in full!

Subscribe Now

Stewart Systems Workshop

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TWalter

Reaction score
Just a heads up.... Trying to get enough folks in AUSTIN area to attend a class June 12-14th (Friday - Sunday). Marvin Haught will be teaching the class, just trying to make sure we have enough folks signed up.

I took the Poly class at Sport Air up in Dallas a few years back. One thing I learned it I shouldn't be anywhere near that stuff! :) Sigh, triggered a headache that lasted a few days, hence why I started looking at alternatives for my rag and tube fuselage. :)

As I hear more details, I'll post 'em.

Tom Walter

Edited by: TWalter

Latest posts

Back