• The Biplane Forum is a large global active community of biplane builders, owners and pilots. From Pitts to Skybolts, to older barnstormers, all types are welcome. In addition to our active community, our content boasts exhaustive technical information which is often sought after for projects and maintenance. This information has accumulated over the 12+ years the forum has been in existence.

The Biplane Forum is a private community. Subscriptions are only $49.99/year or $6.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched source of information not found anywhere else on the web. We are also a great resource for non biplane users, since many GA aircraft are built the same way (fabric and tube construction). Annual membership also comes with two BiplaneForum.com decals.

Super Baby Great Lakes - Tiny Stearman For Sale

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SFCHiatt

Some BIG thing come in small packages
Reaction score
I knew this day would come, father time is undefeated, especially when you treat your body the way I did for so many years. If you've known me for 5 minutes, you know how much I love N822CH. The reality is, I can no longer get in and out of it without a ridiculous amount of effort and pain. That in combination with the fact that it hurts after I fly, is why I have decided to consider selling it. If you're not familiar with the plane, please search this site or YouTube for plenty of information.

I DON'T NEED A BROKER
I DON'T WANT TO TRADE FOR ANYTHING
I WON'T WASTE TIME WITH TIRE KICKERS
I'M NOT BROKE AND DON'T NEED TO SELL THE PLANE, please read that again before you offer less than then asking price.

If the right person comes along they can buy it, if not, It'll hang in a museum or a buddies hangar.
Engine is a Lycoming O-290g with approximately 315 hours total hours.
Total frame off restoration completed March '22
https://photos.app.goo.gl/5s51eVn8mwmgKA3P8

Now for the million dollar question..................... as is, with a spare prop, the price is a SOLID $22,000.

Attachments

• N822CH IMG_228356.jpeg
    N822CH IMG_228356.jpeg
    231.8 KB · Views: 0

Latest posts

Back