• The Biplane Forum is a large global active community of biplane builders, owners and pilots. From Pitts to Skybolts, to older barnstormers, all types are welcome. In addition to our active community, our content boasts exhaustive technical information which is often sought after for projects and maintenance. This information has accumulated over the 12+ years the forum has been in existence.

The Biplane Forum is a private community. Subscriptions are only $29.95/year to gain access to this great community and unmatched source of information not found anywhere else on the web. We are also a great resource for non biplane users, since many GA aircraft are built the same way (fabric and tube construction).

Wanted S1-11 Parts

andrewrichards

Reaction score
Looking for any S1-11 parts that may be floating around. Have a wing kit being built and that's about it.

garyg

Lifetime Supporter
Reaction score
Good luck with finding parts but if anyone has offered you any extras, I might be interested. I got wings and a fuselage.....

While rummaging around here I found this post from feb of this year , maybe still has them?

Flybipe
Frequent Flyer

I have plans set 4028 - active project. Â*No idea how many sets of plans have been sold...who's got the highest serial number on the forum?
There are not as many projects out there as you would think, certainly not as many as there are S-1 projects still kicking around, or even Model 12 projects for that matter. Â*The Model 11 was introduced after the hayday of the competition biplane and most people who want to compete these days just write a check vs. rolling their own. Â*

In the coming weeks I will be listing some extra Model 11 parts that are left over from my quest to build the ultimate Super Stinker including a set of steel tapered rod gear with engine mount, a plans built fully welded cartesian empennage and a set of extended Wolf aluminum ailerons by Specialty Aero...
Let me know if anyone is interested.

Latest posts