• The Biplane Forum is a large global active community of biplane builders, owners and pilots. From Pitts to Skybolts, to older barnstormers, all types are welcome. In addition to our active community, our content boasts exhaustive technical information which is often sought after for projects and maintenance. This information has accumulated over the 12+ years the forum has been in existence.

The Biplane Forum is a private community. Subscriptions are only $49.99/year or $6.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched source of information not found anywhere else on the web. We are also a great resource for non biplane users, since many GA aircraft are built the same way (fabric and tube construction). Annual membership also comes with two BiplaneForum.com decals.

Web Site Ideas

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MTChris

Reaction score
I have been wanting to do my own builders page for my Wagabond and my Acroduster to highlight some of the building steps that I personally think get overlooked and could be help[ful to others like myself who have looked to no avail. There are some superb sites out there that show some great stuff but There is always room for more. I have contacted the owner of one of my favorite sites and he gave me all the info on how he does it and where to get started but it is like trying to read Chinese to me. I know some of you have your own builders sites, I would like to get some info on what you guys think about getting started. What sites do you guys/gals like? Is there a class I could or should take? I can get around on a computer but I know just about nothing when it comes to all that giga ram bytes jigawatts flux capacitor stuff.
I want my site to look just like Bill Cloughley's http://www.pilotbill.com/but after talking to him I think it is not realistic for me to do it since I know nothing about all that lingo stuff.
What are my options I guess

Thanks,
Chris

Latest posts

Back