• Become a Subscribing Member today!

The Biplane Forum is a large global active community of biplane builders, owners and pilots. From Pitts to Skybolts, to older barnstormers, all types are welcome.

The Biplane Forum is a private community. Subscriptions are only $49.99/year or $6.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched source of information not found anywhere else on the web.

Why become a Subscribing Member?

• In addition to our active community, our content boasts exhaustive technical information which is often sought after for projects and maintenance. This information has accumulated over the 12+ years the forum has been in existence.
    • We are also a great resource for non biplane users, since many GA aircraft are built the same way (fabric and tube construction).
    • Annual membership also comes with two BiplaneForum.com decals.

Become a Subscribing Member and access the Biplane Forum in full!

Subscribe Now

A classic is back!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
A classic is back!

Not me... but the plane. 😁

I'm a long-time/lifetime member of The Biplane Forum but haven't posted much since passing along my Marquart Charger to Fidot... but I never really went away and still hang out every year at the forum gathering at Oshkosh.

I'm back with a new build in the works... it's not a biplane, but it has two open pits and enough flying wires on it that I still feel I have a home here, even if it is in the "Non Bipes" subforum.

I'm currently prepping my hangar workshop for the arrival of tail feather parts for a Ryan ST-A replica build. This is the plane I helped design, was featured on the cover of Kitplanes in 2021, and which I flew the prototype to Oshkosh last year.

I'll be maintaining a builders log on the EAA website but I'll be a regular contributor here once again.

Glenn Gordon
[email protected]

Attachments

• 227447247_4139518109430949_4767137893127805191_n.jpg
    227447247_4139518109430949_4767137893127805191_n.jpg
    65 KB · Views: 31

Latest posts

Back