• The Biplane Forum is a large global active community of biplane builders, owners and pilots. From Pitts to Skybolts, to older barnstormers, all types are welcome. In addition to our active community, our content boasts exhaustive technical information which is often sought after for projects and maintenance. This information has accumulated over the 12+ years the forum has been in existence.

The Biplane Forum is a private community. Subscriptions are only $49.99/year or $6.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched source of information not found anywhere else on the web. We are also a great resource for non biplane users, since many GA aircraft are built the same way (fabric and tube construction). Annual membership also comes with two BiplaneForum.com decals.

Alliance Air Show Fly in Opportunity

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mike V

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Alliance Air Show Fly in Opportunity for EAA, Experimental/Homebuilt & Warbird

The annual Alliance Air Show is on 12 & 13 September, just north of Ft Worth Texas, at Alliance Airport / KAFW.

There's a static display opportunity for Experimental / Homebuilt aircraft at this event !!

There will be dedicated ramp space right in the middle of the ramp for anyone who wants to attend. If you're in north Texas, this would be a fun event to attend... and even better to attend in your own plane !! I'm local to the DFW area so I'm gonna go early, early Saturday morning and leave the airplane overnight.

Check this website
http://www.allianceairshow.com/
Click on the "Show Lay Out" link for a 'map' of the ramp.
The Homebuilt area is right between the Exhibits area and a C-130.

Contact George Jenista at: [email protected] ... for information on what you need to do to attend.

Air Show participants include The Blue Angels, Breitling Jet Team, John Klatt, Sean Tucker, the Shock Wave Jet Truck & Kirby Chambliss.

The email from George is below [ this info came to me thru EAA Chapter 1246, McKinney, Texas ].... Contact George for more info and let him know your coming.

Greetings!

I am Static Coordinator/Researcher for the annual Fort Worth Alliance
Airshow (http://www.allianceairshow.com). The event is scheduled
September 12-13, 2015, and will feature the US Navy Blue Angels AND
the Brietling Jet Team on its first North American tour!

We're seeking EAA/homebuilt/antique/warbird of aircraft for the static
display ramp, and wanted to inquire of your chapter's interest in
participating. I note from your website that your members have a
variety of planes that could fit or bill. Could you poll your members
for interest, and I can send some information for coordinating static
participation.

Many thanks!
George Jenista
Alliance Airshow
682-230-0583 CELL

Latest posts

Back