• The Biplane Forum is a large global active community of biplane builders, owners and pilots. From Pitts to Skybolts, to older barnstormers, all types are welcome. In addition to our active community, our content boasts exhaustive technical information which is often sought after for projects and maintenance. This information has accumulated over the 12+ years the forum has been in existence.

The Biplane Forum is a private community. Subscriptions are only $49.99/year or $6.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched source of information not found anywhere else on the web. We are also a great resource for non biplane users, since many GA aircraft are built the same way (fabric and tube construction). Annual membership also comes with two BiplaneForum.com decals.

Eagle For Sale

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Pondo

Reaction score
1999- spectacular Eagle for sale: AEI0-360 TTAF&E 565 hours- less than 10 hour since cylinders honed at Poplar Grove Airmotive. Hartzell HC-C2YR composite prop, PS Engineering PM 1200 intercom, digital fuel flow, riff oil sump heater system. Typical instruments plus g-meter. Hooker harnesses front and rear. Exceptional paint. Canopy in perfect condition. Nice interior. Gap seals on rudder and horizontal stabilizer. I have the build manuals. Just completed annual condition inspection. Great looking, great flying eagle- $79,500 I just bought it last year, but some medical issues lead to the sale. If interested,email me at [email protected] or call (847) 912-5122. I have lots of pics if interested to show the attention to detail and high quality build of this airplane.

Eagle Flying.jpg

Eagle front with extra.jpg

Eagle side in shop.jpg

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back