• The Biplane Forum is a large global active community of biplane builders, owners and pilots. From Pitts to Skybolts, to older barnstormers, all types are welcome. In addition to our active community, our content boasts exhaustive technical information which is often sought after for projects and maintenance. This information has accumulated over the 12+ years the forum has been in existence.

The Biplane Forum is a private community. Subscriptions are only $49.99/year or $6.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched source of information not found anywhere else on the web. We are also a great resource for non biplane users, since many GA aircraft are built the same way (fabric and tube construction). Annual membership also comes with two BiplaneForum.com decals.

IAC elections

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Yankandbank

Reaction score
Well it’s that time of the year to point fingers at each other and play the he said she game about politics amongst the ranks of the IAC organization. I know there’s IAC folks on this message board that know and understand what is going on amongst the IAC ranks and then those IAC members that do want to know or participate. It’s these members that I would like to reach out to and ask for your help. I’m not going to tell you who to vote for or who was a worse leader, there’s always good things and bad things with every leadership sine IAC inception. Plus there’s been enough mud slinging going on since 2017 that I don’t want to add to the ever going problem.

I would like to point out that the voter participation has been decreasing over the years to less than 10% of its members participating! Just last years election was less than 8%! This is not healthy for any organization. So I’m asking the other 95% of the members to become active and help choose leaders and not ambassadors or the popular person. I’m asking that you contact all the candidates to get a better feel about them, ask them questions, ask your friends that are active in IAC which candidates are physically active in the organization and truly care about the future of the organization. It’s time to put the leader back into leadership!

Latest posts

Back