• The Biplane Forum is a large global active community of biplane builders, owners and pilots. From Pitts to Skybolts, to older barnstormers, all types are welcome. In addition to our active community, our content boasts exhaustive technical information which is often sought after for projects and maintenance. This information has accumulated over the 12+ years the forum has been in existence.

The Biplane Forum is a private community. Subscriptions are only $29.95/year to gain access to this great community and unmatched source of information not found anywhere else on the web. We are also a great resource for non biplane users, since many GA aircraft are built the same way (fabric and tube construction).

• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Biplane Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Need Pitts Parts

Lone Star Pitts

Reaction score
Just bought an Pitts S-1C project. Fuselage and wings complete.

I'm going to need:

Cowling/metal
Wires
Wheel pants
Canopy
"I" struts

If you've got any Ptts stuff you'd like to sell, let me know!

Thanks,

LSP

craigw

Reaction score
Hi, I have a NOS set of wing and tail wires with the hardware. They came with an incomplete s1 project I got in a trade from a friend. Also have wheel wheel pants, used I struts and fuel tank. All dirict from pitts.
After looking at the prices from Steen I think the following might be fair:
Wires: 1,000
Pants: 80
I Struts: 400
Tank: 400

What do you think?

Craig Wolter 907-223-6605

TxSkyBolt

Lifetime Supporter
Reaction score
•AVAILABLE FOR IMMEDIATE SALE•Stainless Steel 3/8 x 74 1/2 " For S1 Pitts NDH 8.2 Hrs • ContactEarlie R. Bryant, Friend of Owner - located Taylorsville, NC USA • Telephone: 8283024224 . • Posted April 14, 2010

Edited by: SATCFI

andrewrichards

Reaction score
I have all the cowl sheet metal, firewall and new Raven nose bowl for sale. The cowl and firewall are factory. Information and photos are on a previous classified ad post.

Latest posts