• Become a Subscribing Member today!

The Biplane Forum is a large global active community of biplane builders, owners and pilots. From Pitts to Skybolts, to older barnstormers, all types are welcome.

The Biplane Forum is a private community. Subscriptions are only $49.99/year or $6.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched source of information not found anywhere else on the web.

Why become a Subscribing Member?

• In addition to our active community, our content boasts exhaustive technical information which is often sought after for projects and maintenance. This information has accumulated over the 12+ years the forum has been in existence.
    • We are also a great resource for non biplane users, since many GA aircraft are built the same way (fabric and tube construction).
    • Annual membership also comes with two BiplaneForum.com decals.

Become a Subscribing Member and access the Biplane Forum in full!

Subscribe Now

Ordering Spruce from Aircraft Spruce

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Steve

Reaction score
Need a little help.
I'm ready to make an order at Aircraft Spruce, mostly for wood. I don't want anything pre-cut. I want to do the work. When looking at the website under "spruce kits", they list the items in the wood kits and it appears that it is all pre-cut.

example: capstrip-1/4x1/4 - qty in kit, 600 - qty to order, 600.

However, the catalog description of the kits says that the builder has to rip the boards to dimension as needed. Am I missing something here?

I just want the 1/4" thick boards to rip. Same with the rest of the wood.

Thanks.

Edited by: Steve

Latest posts

Back