• The Biplane Forum is a large global active community of biplane builders, owners and pilots. From Pitts to Skybolts, to older barnstormers, all types are welcome. In addition to our active community, our content boasts exhaustive technical information which is often sought after for projects and maintenance. This information has accumulated over the 12+ years the forum has been in existence.

The Biplane Forum is a private community. Subscriptions are only $49.99/year or $6.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched source of information not found anywhere else on the web. We are also a great resource for non biplane users, since many GA aircraft are built the same way (fabric and tube construction). Annual membership also comes with two BiplaneForum.com decals.

Pitts S-2B for sale.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Cardflyboy

Supporting Member
Reaction score
N50AL Iconic Pitts for sale with a cool history and it’s been very well taken care of and flown regularly in its life at a well known aviation safety academy in California. This airplane was owned by the most famous Pitts pilot in the world. Pretty cool how many people have done acro or upset training in this airplane. I had no plans at all of selling this airplane but an offer to buy my best friend’s late fathers S-2B that I’ve been around since childhood forces the sale of this one. I can’t pass up an opportunity on that airplane. This airplane has a really strong running Ly-Con AEIO-540 that has 1376 SMOH. 4850 TTSN on the airframe. This airplane is not a show plane but it’s really a beautiful airplane. Good compressions, goes through very little oil. I’ve had a blast with this thing. It’s a rocket ship even at my field elevation of 4,450.
IMG_0456.jpeg
IMG_0458.jpeg

Latest posts

Back