• The Biplane Forum is a large global active community of biplane builders, owners and pilots. From Pitts to Skybolts, to older barnstormers, all types are welcome. In addition to our active community, our content boasts exhaustive technical information which is often sought after for projects and maintenance. This information has accumulated over the 12+ years the forum has been in existence.

The Biplane Forum is a private community. Subscriptions are only $49.99/year or $6.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched source of information not found anywhere else on the web. We are also a great resource for non biplane users, since many GA aircraft are built the same way (fabric and tube construction). Annual membership also comes with two BiplaneForum.com decals.

S1 parts cut by cad

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rvflyer

Reaction score

This might be of interest to those building an S1...

I have converted all of the components in the fuselage to cad and have had all components cut by water jet- better than laser as the edges of the components are not hardened. I am also in the process of getting all the tubes cut by laser from a 3d cad drawing, so no cutting and filing by hand.

If anyone is interested in a complete or partial parts kit, please let me know.

Latest posts

Back