I recently purchased and S1-S which was built from factory kits. The wings are Sparcraft. The aircraft has been shipped to Rob at Raven (Surrey, BC) for some modifications and there are a lot of spare parts left over. The aircraft itself has 590hrs TT, these parts have now been removed ready to sell. This includes 3 props which were rotated through the 590 hours.
I will post pictures of the items separately in the next few days:
Here is what is for sale:
- Complete cowl, firewall, new Raven nose bowl - appears to be factory - $800
- Factory landing gear inc wheels, brakes, wheel pants (Cyls and calipers probably need rebuild) - $900
- Lang tailwheel - $400
- Factory stringers - $350
- 3 props:
1. Sens. 76 x 56 - $1600 2. Sens. 76 x 60 - $1600 3. Performance Propeller 3 blade wooden inc spinner 64 x 60 - $1600
- Factory tail feathers covered through to silver $1700
- New chronmeter (GT-50) and new 3 in 1 with sending units - $350
- Factory panel with some instruments - $350
- Inverted oil system including Christen Valve - $350
- Sparcraft wings - top covered through to silver, bottoms in require cover - $6,700
Will consider offer for the package or sell items separately. All items will be shipped from Surrey BC or collected.
Edited by: andrewrichards