• The Biplane Forum is a large global active community of biplane builders, owners and pilots. From Pitts to Skybolts, to older barnstormers, all types are welcome. In addition to our active community, our content boasts exhaustive technical information which is often sought after for projects and maintenance. This information has accumulated over the 12+ years the forum has been in existence.

The Biplane Forum is a private community. Subscriptions are only $49.99/year or $6.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched source of information not found anywhere else on the web. We are also a great resource for non biplane users, since many GA aircraft are built the same way (fabric and tube construction). Annual membership also comes with two BiplaneForum.com decals.

Scheme Design companies

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lotahp1

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ok...I have a pretty good idea of what I want for the Range Duster to look like...but I think the option of one of these scheme design firms to help might be a good idea so I can have the paint masks made. I've done scallops before free hand and it's difficult to make it all look flowing and uniform. (It's still going to be Red. With black trim and either silver or gold around the black) I'm going to be in paint mode this spring and would like to be as ready as I can. I'm also wanting to incorporate the Fairchild horse somehow. I'm going for a 1930s racer type theme. Can anyone tell me what firms they used and had best experience with? I'm afraid some of them are mainly into new flashy schemes that look great, but I'm going for a vintage, racer type scheme. Not a crazy flashy one...but also want something beyond what it had with just simple strips etc.

I'm leaning towards going with Jason Noll...mainly because he flies a Pitts and has owned a Starduster Too. Any one used his services before?

Latest posts

Back