• The Biplane Forum is a large global active community of biplane builders, owners and pilots. From Pitts to Skybolts, to older barnstormers, all types are welcome. In addition to our active community, our content boasts exhaustive technical information which is often sought after for projects and maintenance. This information has accumulated over the 12+ years the forum has been in existence.

The Biplane Forum is a private community. Subscriptions are only $49.99/year or $6.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched source of information not found anywhere else on the web. We are also a great resource for non biplane users, since many GA aircraft are built the same way (fabric and tube construction). Annual membership also comes with two BiplaneForum.com decals.

Skybolt wing installation

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Brian231

Reaction score
I have a guy that wants me to put his skybolt together. My primary area of experience is cubs and other short wing pipers. I am trying to get an idea of how long it takes to install and rig the wings. The airplane was flying before but was taken apart to do some mods. Everything is covered and painted so all I have to do is put it together, the owner wants some kind of estimate but I dont know exactly what to tell him for a time line on installing and rigging the wings and was hoping to get some kind of ball park figure to give him.

Thank you,
Brian.

Latest posts

Back