• The Biplane Forum is a large global active community of biplane builders, owners and pilots. From Pitts to Skybolts, to older barnstormers, all types are welcome. In addition to our active community, our content boasts exhaustive technical information which is often sought after for projects and maintenance. This information has accumulated over the 12+ years the forum has been in existence.

The Biplane Forum is a private community. Subscriptions are only $29.95/year to gain access to this great community and unmatched source of information not found anywhere else on the web. We are also a great resource for non biplane users, since many GA aircraft are built the same way (fabric and tube construction).

Throttle Quadrant Parts

Dave Baxter

Lifetime Supporter
Reaction score
Would any one be interested in some throttle quadrant parts? This one has a reverser with bell cranks and forked clevis ends, and for one needing the reverse directions for carb or fuel injection may be of value? I am asking $30.00 bucks plus shipping, probably at least $20.00 UPS. Dave
SAM_4473 small.JPG

Last edited:

tigwelder72

Supporting Member
Reaction score
I might be interested in buying these parts from you if you think I can use them on my Starduster. Let me know if they are still available. Tom [email protected].

Dave Baxter

Lifetime Supporter
Reaction score
Tom yes they are still available, and we need to chat about them, as the bell crank set up is for reversing the direction, something you might need to do? Dave

Latest posts