• The Biplane Forum is a large global active community of biplane builders, owners and pilots. From Pitts to Skybolts, to older barnstormers, all types are welcome. In addition to our active community, our content boasts exhaustive technical information which is often sought after for projects and maintenance. This information has accumulated over the 12+ years the forum has been in existence.

The Biplane Forum is a private community. Subscriptions are only $49.99/year or $6.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched source of information not found anywhere else on the web. We are also a great resource for non biplane users, since many GA aircraft are built the same way (fabric and tube construction). Annual membership also comes with two BiplaneForum.com decals.

X-plane Version 11 Skybolt/Pitts

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DC_Wolfe

Aerobatic Pilot
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Hi All,

I've been diligently updating the Cessna 140 model for X-plane 11: (Cessna 140) with 100hp but haven't been able to find a good model for the Skybolt or Pitts that's been updated recently (the S2S version for Xplane 11 seems to not work correctly).

Just curious if anyone would be interested in helping develop an X-plane 11 version of the Skybolt or has one already. I'm more a pilot than engineer, or programmer, but would love to have a Skybolt or Pitts in the X-plane 11 list that has accurate flying qualities.

So, just throwing this out there for anyone who might be interested - Any chance we can make or work towards an X-plane 11 Skybolt or Pitts? A 2-D model would be great start. I definitely can't do a 3-D model - I'm not smart enough - but anything is better than nothing. And I have good 2-d cockpit photos to start from :). There is an Xplane 10 version of the Pitts that works but I'd like to update it to 11.

Thanks!

Latest posts

Back