• Become a Subscribing Member today!

The Biplane Forum is a large global active community of biplane builders, owners and pilots. From Pitts to Skybolts, to older barnstormers, all types are welcome.

The Biplane Forum is a private community. Subscriptions are only $49.99/year or $6.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched source of information not found anywhere else on the web.

Why become a Subscribing Member?

• In addition to our active community, our content boasts exhaustive technical information which is often sought after for projects and maintenance. This information has accumulated over the 12+ years the forum has been in existence.
    • We are also a great resource for non biplane users, since many GA aircraft are built the same way (fabric and tube construction).
    • Annual membership also comes with two BiplaneForum.com decals.

Become a Subscribing Member and access the Biplane Forum in full!

Subscribe Now

Eric Kallio-Skybolt

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Eric_Kallio

Reaction score
Been browsing the list for a bit and figured I might as well jump in after I got some email filter settings figured out. I am currently building an RV-10 and am about 2/3 of the way through. I enjoy the building process so much I am allready looking for the next project and the Skybolt radial is going to be it. I am an Army helicopter pilot by trade and have a buildus interruptus coming up while I go to Iraq...again, but upon my return I will have the -10 finished and be starting on the bolt. With the 'practical' plane finished and a means to visit family scattered all across the country, I can begin on the fun plane. Best part is that not only is the girlfriend, maybe wife soon, supportive, but it is her idea. I look forward to chatting with you all, perhaps at some point I will be able to contribute as well,and maybe I will go ahead and get the plans soon to have some light reading in Iraq.

Eric Kallio

Latest posts

Back