• The Biplane Forum is a large global active community of biplane builders, owners and pilots. From Pitts to Skybolts, to older barnstormers, all types are welcome. In addition to our active community, our content boasts exhaustive technical information which is often sought after for projects and maintenance. This information has accumulated over the 12+ years the forum has been in existence.

The Biplane Forum is a private community. Subscriptions are only $49.99/year or $6.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched source of information not found anywhere else on the web. We are also a great resource for non biplane users, since many GA aircraft are built the same way (fabric and tube construction). Annual membership also comes with two BiplaneForum.com decals.

Merry Christmas to me!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

pigpenracing

Reaction score
Well my wife asked what I wanted for Christmas. I told her a second airplane would be nice since I can't haul 4 people in the Pitts or fly it at night. She told me buy my own airplane, she was talking like 50 bucks not tens of thousands. LOL! Well I am working on my own Christmas gift. Wish me luck guys..... It is in the process and getting a prebuy done Monday. It is owned by an 80 year old guy that bought it in the early 80's. He cleanes and waxes on it on the weekends. He must sell because of his heath. Its a 1973 172M with 2600TT and 1050SMOH. I have the feeling this is the one
smiley1.gif
20111223_110014_172m2.jpg

Latest posts

Back